HTML Hyper Text Markup Language is a programming language which is used to build web pages for the websites. The basic features of HTML5 as given below:
- Offline– To improve an application’s performance by storing data in the cache and make data persistent between user sessions and when reloading and restoring pages.
- Audio/Video– You can access, control and manipulate timeline data and network and able to read and write raw data to audio files or manipulate captions in videos.
- Storage– The application to save data on the client device.
- 3D Graphics– There are many new features available now which deal with graphics on the web: 2D Canvas, WebGL, SVG, 3D CSS transforms, and SMIL.
- Connectivity: More real-time chats, faster games, and better communication between the concerned.
- Presentation– With the introduction of CSS3 it is easier to create rich and beautiful websites and applications in HTML. There are many new technologies and extensions to CSS3 are available including 2D Transformations, Transitions, 3D Transforms, and WebFonts.
- File access– The web applications to do things like read files, create arbitrary Blobs, write files to a temporary location, recursively read a file directory, perform file drag and drop from the desktop to the browser, and upload binary data usingXMLHttpRequest2.
- Performance-Developers are in great need to use a variety of techniques and technologies to get the most out of the browser. Performance is a critical part of user experience; it is a constant theme across all aspects of your development and product.
- Semantics– Semantics is one of the most distinctive features of the Web Platform if compared with other application platforms. Developers usually ignore such feature, but the mastery of it can bring many benefits to our projects.
- Nuts and bolts-It is used to describe the amazing improvements coming to the web platform. Most people have heard of the rich APIs, but there’s also some lesser-known features “nuts & bolts” of building modern web applications.
HTML5 presentation using reveal.js.
The first step is to create an HTML file and save it as index.html.
Then copy the reveal.js files to the same directory of our HTML file,
Now we need to write our original HTML5 markup
With our initial markup ready we include the reveal.js base style sheet and script file plus the default theme style sheet.
The style sheets go directly below the title tag, while the script files included before the closing body tag.
The fourth step is to create the elements for our slides
For the last step, open index.html using the browser of your choice and check out how our initial HTML5 presentation looks.
- the dynamic or responsive presentation that responds to mobile and desktop layouts
- display artwork, photography, and other kinds of content
- discover how to structure the HTML and slide content
- design the navigation to react to clicks, keyboard input, and swipe gestures and
use CSS to customize the slide display for different screens and animated transitions,
Creating an Advanced Responsive Presentation to enhance the web presentation slides includes:
- Structuring an HTML5 slideshow
- Creating the default slide appearance
- Using query to display the current page
- Adding swipe gestures for mobile
- Creating a pauses screen
- Translating your ideas into CSS
- Using media queries to adjust the layout.
|Companies||Price||Server Location||Price||Visit Now|
|$2.75 /mo||USA/UK/AU/BG/FI||Price : $2.75/mo||Visit Site|
|$2.99/mo.||Scottsdale, AZ, US||Price : $2.99/mo.||Visit Now|
|$1.99/mo.||Burlington, MA, US||Price : $1.99/mo.||Visit Now|
|$2.99 /mo||Los Angeles,California, US||Price :$2.99/mo||Visit Now|
|$1.99/mo.||IL, US||Price : $1.99/mo.||Visit Now|
|$3.96/mo.||Santa Monica, CA, US||Price : $3.96/mo.||Visit Now|
|$4.95/mo.||Orem, UT, US||Price : $4.95/mo.||Visit Now|
|$3.95/mo.||Panama, PA||Price : $3.95/mo.||Visit Now|
|$5.99/mo.||Santa Monica, CA, US||Price : $5.99/mo.||Visit Now|